For your convenience, a quick summary of some important points of the Certificate Policy is set out in the form of a PKI Disclosure Statement available at www.simplysign.co.uk/terms-conditions.asp
You must read this Subscriber Agreement before applying for, accepting, or using a Chamber SimplySign Certificate. If you do not agree to the terms of this Subscriber Agreement, do not apply for, accept, or use the Certificate. On application for a Certificate, you will be asked to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of this Subscriber Agreement.
This Subscriber Agreement will become effective once you have received a received a signed Certificate.
Before using the Certificate Issued to you, you should review it to confirm the accuracy of the information contained within it.
By undertaking an application for a Chamber SimplySign Certificate and submitting information requested as part of my application, I am requesting that the Issuing Authority issue a Certificate to me and am confirming my agreement to the terms of this Subscriber Agreement. I understand that the Chamber Simplysign Certification Services are governed by the Certificate Policy at www.simplysign.co.uk/terms-conditions.asp as may be amended from time to time, and which is incorporated by reference into this Subscriber Agreement.
As a Subscriber I agree and warrant that:-
- I have read Trustis FPS Certificate Policy and will abide by all its terms;
- to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information that I provide in support of my application for a Certificate is true and accurate;
- I will use the Certificate and any associated services only in accordance with the Certificate Policy and the usages authorised by the Trustis FPS Issuing Authority;
- I will protect all private keys from access by anyone or anything other than myself.
- I will keep any secret information such as passwords, pass-phrases, PINs, private keys or other personal secrets that I use in obtaining authenticated access to PKI facilities, confidential to myself only;
- no unauthorised person has, or has ever had, access to the secret information that I use in obtaining authenticated access to PKI facilities; and
- I shall immediately inform the Trustis FPS Issuing Authority or its nominated representative, should private keys or other secret information be compromised or be suspected of being compromised.
I acknowledge that information provided by me during my application, may be disclosed to a third party agent for the purposes of validation of that information and my identity.
I acknowledge that certain information provided by me during my application will be embedded in a Certificate, and may be published in a directory of Certificates and Revocation Information where required for the purpose of operating the digital certification services.
I consent to the disclosure of this information for these purposes and understand that I have the right to correct any information about me.
Further information on my rights in respect of the information provided can be found in the Chamber SimplySign Privacy Charter which can be found at www.simplysign.co.uk/terms-conditions.asp
Terms used in this agreement are as defined in the Trustis FPS Glossary of terms which can be found at www.simplysign.co.uk/terms-conditions.asp
Chamber SimplySign Subscriber Agreement V1.2 – 20 January 2012
All Third Party Trademark Rights Acknowledged
Copyright © Trustis 2000-2012
All Rights Reserved